#QtheJob – Manager of Client Services
Time to #QtheJobs, readers!
ownerIQ is always on the hunt for talented people who are passionate about the future of digital advertising to join our dynamic team. This week’s job of the week shout out goes to the Client Services dream team, who is currently hiring multiple Client Services Managers at our Boston, NYC and Chicago offices!
The Q is seeking a Manager of Client Services to oversee customer service and campaign management for ownerIQ’s direct clients and agency channels.
This influential role will focus on client retention and account growth, leading a team of Account Managers responsible for delivering market leading service to our agency and client customers. The CS Manager will act as a leader cross-functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Client Consulting, Marketing, Launch/Delivery, and other OwnerIQ teams to shape new product offerings for agencies and direct clients.
- Direct timely launch of campaigns by overseeing team responsible for defining campaign blueprints, collecting customer deliverables, and coordinating campaign launch with Launch team
- Train and develop Account Management team
Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of professional experience within the digital advertising ecosystem
- Previous management experience on a client-services team
- Extensive background in multiple customer-facing positions
- Ability to set priorities across multiple projects and clients, manage one’s time, and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
To access the complete job description, and to learn more about benefits at the Q, please click here.