#QtheJob – Manager of Partner Development
Time to #QtheJobs, readers!
ownerIQ is always on the hunt for talented people who are passionate about the future of digital advertising to join our dynamic team. This week’s job of the week shout out goes to the Partner Development team, who is currently hiring a Manager of Partner Development at our Boston office!
The Q is seeking a Manager of Partner Development, a business development professional who is responsible for recruiting brands into ownerIQ’s Qniverse, introducing them to how 2nd Party Data can help achieve their business objectives and expanding the scope of their relationship with ownerIQ.
This is a highly consultative role defined by innovation in helping clients deploy marketing capabilities they haven’t had before, solving complex problems among diverse organizations and lots of time spent working directly with clients.
- Work with our partners to secure their participation in the ownerIQ blended pool and other monetization programs. Work with ownerIQ’s monetization team to explain the benefits and navigate the partner organization as necessary to secure required approvals.
- Work with our partners to help them leverage Ad Credit being earned as part of ownerIQ monetization programs and use these assets to support their 2nd Party activity with the Q.
- Find additional high-level decision makers with the partner to present the full range of 2nd Party data solutions and media activation. Coordinate among other ownerIQ sales and support teams as necessary.
- Perform regular check-ins, Quarterly Business Reviews and other partner touchpoints to further the goal of expanding the range of 2nd Party Data solutions used by each partner.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated competence in written communication.
- 5-7 years of client facing sales and/or business development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex sale involving multiple decision makers of a complex product or service.
- Thorough understanding of digital media and display media campaign execution.
- Ability to deal with complicated accounts with many contacts and multiple decision makers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple ownerIQ teams.
To access the complete job description, and to learn more about benefits at the Q, please click here.
Categories:Posts from 2017