Earning Free Ad Credit Just Got A Whole Lot Easier In CoEx
More often than not, retailers and brands overlook the value of their website audience as valuable second-party data. Fortunately, ownerIQ can help.
ownerIQ gives companies the tools needed to enhance their second-party data strategy. CoEx, our secure platform, enables companies of all types to both monetize their website data and support their relevant marketing partners with the use of their data.
As part of ownerIQ’s ongoing effort to enhance the data sharing experience, we are introducing the Sharing Programs section in CoEx. This update makes it easier for data partners to quickly identify their current program participation, enroll in the Non-Branded Program to earn ad credit, or request more information.
What are the three types of data programs?
- Permissioned Partner: Grant trusted partners direct access to your data to support marketing initiatives on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Branded Partner: Monetize your data by contributing to ownerIQ’s second-party data pool for non-direct, anonymous use.
- Branded Partner: Monetize your data by broadly and actively sharing and promoting your data with both marketing partners and non-endemics.
The new Sharing Programs section in CoEx allows brands and retailers sharing their audience with advertisers to explore various levels of data sharing programs.
Log into CoEx and check out your Sharing Programs settings here!
Some other key takeaways from our latest release:
- Enhanced visibility into current sharing programs: Agencies and trading desks working with clients who rely on their assistance can login and see which programs their client is currently participating in–whether it’s permissioned, branded, or non-branded.
- Easy enrollment into the Non-Branded Partner program: Data partners can now enroll in our secure, anonymous data pool and start earning ad credit by accepting the agreement directly in CoEx. Terms and conditions will be available within CoEx for future reference.
- One-click access to request more information: Right in their Sharing Programs section, users have the ability to request more information on any of the programs and ownerIQ will reach out!
Log into CoEx and update your data sharing program preferences today. At ownerIQ, we are dedicated to making your data sharing experience as transparent and straight-forward as possible. Stay tuned on our blog for the latest feature and release highlights!