Reporting Updates in CoEx for Deeper Insights and Transparency!
ownerIQ’s CoEx platform now has even more reporting features, giving you additional transparency into how your data is being used and how your campaigns are running.
Quickly create, save and, schedule your own custom campaign reports. Choose to include additional metrics including Spend, Media Spend, Domain, Ad Exchange, Creative or Postal Code to get all the campaign information you need.
If you participate in second-party data sharing, you can generate a report to see which advertisers are using your data in campaigns activated on CoEx for greater transparency.
- More Metrics: Reporting now includes Total Spend, Data Fee Spend, Agency Fee Spend, Platform Fee Spend, Media Spend, Creative, Domain, Exchange, and Postal Code. These metrics update daily for the most accurate reporting.
- Scheduling Reports: Setup reports for you and your team on a regular basis.
- Saved Reports: Save reports in your account for easy access and sharing among team members.
- New Usage of My Data Report: See which advertisers have used your data in campaigns activated in CoEx.
- Custom Visualizations: Create custom charts & maps to analyze campaigns or share with clients
Already diving into the data? Here are a few quick tips to help you get the most out of your reporting:
- Generating a report with a large amount of data? Adjust the number of rows showing, up to 5,000 or download to see the full report
- Save your reports (aka Looks) to the Group so other team members with access to this account can view them
- Click the “-” icon at the top of the field selection column to collapse it giving you more room to view your data
- If your campaign is geo-weighting around store locations it is best to use location reporting supplied by your account manager
If you have any questions or are looking to learn more about our new reporting features in CoEx, please contact your ownerIQ account manager or simply contact email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more news and updates coming your way soon!
— Team ownerIQ