ownerIQ has the MVD leading up to the Super Bowl!
Leading up to Super Bowl LII on Sunday, ownerIQ has the MVD (Most Valuable Data) on shopping and browsing behavior sourced from our retail and brand partners for game-day gear.
Everyone knows you have to rep your team when watching the game, and this year, fans are outfitting the whole family. To ensure their team ends up on top, fans are buying branded merchandise for themselves, the kids, and even their pets! Take a look at some of ownerIQ’s insights into game day purchases in preparation for the big game in the infographic below.
- Eagles fans are more passionate about dressing up their pets for the big game buying 52% more dog jerseys than Patriots fans
- Eagles fans are outpacing the Patriots fans in regards to the number of dollars spent on children’s items by 42%
- Patriots Fans are flexing their dollars, spending 93% more than Eagles fans on NFL team jerseys
- Top Products Sold:
- Nike Mens Tom Brady NE Patriots Game Jersey
- VF Licensed Sports Group Men’s Philadelphia Eagles Conference Champ Destiny Drive T-Shirt
- New England Patriots Mesh Jersey – Dog Jersey
- Eagles NFL mesh Jersey – Dog Jersey
- NFL New England Patriots Dress with Turtle Neck
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles Dress with Turtle Neck
Turns out, Patriots fans have this one clinched, leading over Eagles fans by 36% in spending for their team’s gear. And with ownerIQ’s headquarters in Boston, you bet we’re contributing to that spend in cheering on our New England team!
Want to learn more about ownerIQ’s data insights? Reach out to info@ownerIQ.com!